Sentry Safe Quick Access Safe 0.08 Cubic Feet
- HANDGUN SAFE: Gun storage for one standard handgun with set your own digital code for added protection and security
- QUICK ENTRY: Electronic gun safe has quick, quiet, entry with compression gas strut that opens the door silently and holds open for single-handed access
- FIREARM SECURITY: Gun lock box has a pry resistant door and solid steel construction providing strength and security against unauthorized access to firearms
- PISTOL LOCK BOX: Complete with at-the-ready pistol presentation and an override key for convenient back up access; gun safe is certified to California DOJ Requirements
- PROTECTION AND READINESS: SentrySafe empowers homeowners with leading-edge and tactical firearm storage; handgun safes for home when it matters most
|Binding||Tools & Home Improvement|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Product Group||Home Improvement|
|Product Type Name||SECURITY_ELECTRONICS|
|Size||0.08 cu. ft.|
|Title||SentrySafe Pistol Safe, Quick Access Gun Safe, Digital Lock, Single Gun Capacity, QAP1E|
- Biometric lock with backup PIN and key-based entry
- Pre-drilled anchor holes
- Compact, solid steel design
- Small capacity
- Easy to carry
Created to secure a single handgun, the Sentry Safe Quick Access Safe features a compact design ideal for storage a firearm for tactical use. The exterior measures only 3.2 x 12 x 9.9 inches and it weighs just under 12 pounds, making it a strong choice for those interested in keeping a gun safe in a suitably sized drawer or other highly accessible space.
Even though it is a smaller design, the Sentry Safe Quick Access Safe does include two pre-drilled anchor holes. This allows you to secure the safe to a suitable surface, including the floor, a shelf, or a drawer. The manufacturer does recommend installing the safe horizontally, though a vertical installation may be possible. When installed horizontally, the interior allows an at-the-ready pistol presentation that supports single handed access.
Quick access to the internal storage area is facilitated by the biometric fingerprint lock. The safe can store information for up to two users, with each being able to program two fingerprints. The use of a biometric lock helps limit the chances of unauthorized access when compared to designs featuring PIN or combination locks, as fingerprints cannot be simply guessed.
Once an authorized fingerprint is detected, quiet entry is supported by the compression gas strut. Additionally, the backlit lock features no audible feedback, so a practically silent entry is possible should access be needed for home defense or a similar emergency. An override key is also provided, allowing the contents to be accessed if the biometric lock’s battery dies, and a backup digital PIN code entry is also supported should the fingerprint scanner malfunction. This means access can be granted using three separate mechanisms, which is rarely seen in gun safes.
The Sentry Safe Quick Access Safe also features solid steel construction and a pry resistant door. This provides an additional level of security against theft and other unauthorized entry. Additionally, the smaller size can make this gun safe suitable for transporting a firearm, as it restricts unauthorized entry through it steel construction and strong locking mechanism.
The Sentry Safe Quick Access Safe received a four out of five-star rating.While it is well designed and constructed, gun safes of this size may be prone to theft due to their smaller size.