- Biometric Fingerprint Scanner and Activation button. Holds up to 120 individual Fingerprints
- Fast Activation drop down drawer, for quick access
- 18-Gauge steel construction, with protective foam-lined interior
- Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools
- Mounts almost anywhere, in any direction
- Biometric fingerprint scanner and activation button. Holds up to 120 individual fingerprints
- Fast activation drop down drawer, for quick access
- 18-gauge steel construction, with protective foam-lined interior
- Multiple Mounting Options, hardware included
- Backup override key included
|Binding||Tools & Home Improvement|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Product Group||Home Improvement|
|Product Type Name||SECURITY_ELECTRONICS|
|Title||Gunvault SpeedVault SVB500 gun safe|
- Unique, low profile installation option
- 12 million potential combinations from which to choose
- Durable design with fully padded interior
- Is not fireproof or waterproof
Made by one of the leading gun safe manufacturers operating today, the GunVaultSpeedVault SVB500 gun safe features a unique design that allows for easy mounting to a wall or under a desk, ensuring your handgun is as secure as it is accessible. The full mounting kit is provided with the safe, so there is no need to purchase additional hardware to complete a proper installation. The body is made from 18 gauge steel, making it highly durable.Designed to hold a single firearm in an upright position, the interior features protective foam padding to protect your handgun physically while it is in storage. Each GunVaultSpeedVault SVB500 also features precise fittings, making it practically impossible to pry open when using standard hand tools.
A GunVaultSpeedVault SVB500 may feature one of two primary locking mechanisms: keypad combination or biometric. The keypad combination lock features a four button, allowing gun owners to choose their ideal combination from a potential 12 million options, making it especially challenging for unauthorized parties to gain entry by simply guessing the correct PIN. The biometric version can store up to 120 individual fingerprints, allowing authorized users to add multiple fingerprints to make entry easier under a range of situations and ensuring that multiple users can add their fingerprints if more than one person requires quick access to the contents.
The combination and biometric lock options require a single 9-volt battery to operate, and a secondary key lock ensures the owner can gain access even if the keypad is no longer operational due to a dead battery or a form of physical damage.
You also have the option of muting the keypad, allowing for discreet entry in cases where the handgun must be accessed for instances of home defense. Further, the high strength lock and keypad feature a red LED that turns on when an incorrect code has been entered, alerting you to unauthorized entry attempts even if you were away.
The GunVaultSpeedVault SVB500 weight in at 7 pounds, and is approved by the California DOJ for securing a firearm.
The GunVaultSpeedVault SVB500 was given five stars due to its unique design and durable construction. For gun owners looking to secure a single handgun on a desk or wall, this model can be considered the standard to which all others strive to match.